Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Starting Over..... Sort Of....

It seems like ages since I last posted something here. I have not forgotten this blog. It's just that had other more important matters that I have to attend to ever since my dad has suffered an aneurysm attack last January 4

A lot has happened since then, although my Dad is still not home with us but is staying at a care home facility, he's doing a lot better and I am praying that he will be sent home really soon. I miss him so much.

I was planning to have a fresh clean start at this blog with the little spare time I have now, But I do not have the heart to delete the old posts I've written and therefore erasing memories of what is noted on this blog through the years.

Changing the layout is one thing I could do to start things up again. As much as I am very satisfied with the old layout I had before, this new layout is not that bad. I did not make it.... I don't have the means and time to make one right now.

My desktop has finally "retired" last month suffering motherboard failure so now all my chores and transactions are done via phone and laptop. So it's plain to see that making a layout on my own using photoshop is out of the question. I don't want this computer to get fried too...

Anyway, it's good to be back...
Even though I cannot promise an update everyday.
Thank you so much for bearing to e-mail and call me when my blog was technically outdated due to my lack of time to update stuff...

I don't like the idea of writing something depressing and personal.
so I decided to leave it out of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment