Saturday, December 11, 2010

I'm Still Here....

It has been exactly a full month since my last post... I must apologize but I've been both rather busy and sometimes just lazy and more so have nothing to write about at times. The holidays are just around the corner and it's probably one of the busiest days of the year, not just for me but for practically everybody!

I'm pretty sure, it almost always starts around before Thanksgiving and goes way past New Years! Gotta love the Holidays! It's my favorite time of the year! Next week, our traditional "Simbang Gabi" (Night/Very early morning Masses) Novena would be starting and I'm hoping and praying that I'll be able to complete all 9 masses to start out the new year. I'm not exactly praying for anything specific but I'm very thankful to have my family happy and healthy this year and throughout the years to come, can't really ask for anything more....

Christmas is definitely in the air....

No comments:

Post a Comment