Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day

Today's been rather quiet, given that it's actually a not working holiday. Boring actually. But then again it isn't actually all that bad. I had the time to organize a bit. Oh I finally finished downloading He's Beautiful - Director's Cut (19 D5 discs) It's originally 10 D9 discs (19 if divided to D5). If the original D9 comes out for download for ADC I wouldn't think twice to get it into my K-Drama Collection. Next on my "To Download List" is Glory of Family. (also known as Family Honor)

It's a 54-episode K-drama aired last 2008. It wasn't as catchy as the other k-dramas at it's time but it did very well in the ratings in South Korea (so I've heard) and if that wasn't enough to spark my curiosity, a few of my friends and online k-drama friends recommended it to me back then, problem was that none of the English fansubbers wanted to release English subs for it (It's probably too long to sub.) so I wasn't able to see it then. And when it finally came out on DVD as a set, it's pretty expensive because it has 15 discs.

A couple of weeks ago I saw it while browsing on ADC so I finally might see this one at last, I just hope there will be seeders who will stay long enough for me to finish the whole series.

*FINGERS CROSSED*

No comments:

Post a Comment