Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Magic Knight Rayearth Season 1 Completed!

Anybody remember this anime? I do! Well not because I've watched it over and over like all the other anime titles I loved. Actually, I haven't seen this series in it's entirety ever... YES NEVER. But why do I remember?
I remember this show because the series premiered a few days or a week before me and my sister were scheduled to migrate here in the US. The episodes I saw in the Philippines were dubbed in Filipino (Tagalog) and probably edited.

DVD Box cover of the US Official 4-Disc 15th Anniversary Release
of Magic Knight Rayearth

This time around, I consider myself lucky as I saw this set out for download on ADC and on "free-leech" too. It couldn't get any better than that! I just finished downloading it this afternoon and I'll be burning them into D9's in the next few days and maybe I'll get the time to see it this time!




Full Japanese Opening

No comments:

Post a Comment