Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Garo DVD Set Complete!


I finally finished downloading the whole series of Garo (Fanged Wolf) Yes, All 7 volumes + 2 disc collector's edition of a full-length feature movie. It ate a lot of my share ratio on ADC but it is well worth it.

As most of you know, I first saw the series first thanks to the encouragement of a friend who recommended it to me as worth watching... and the rest is history! I LOVE THIS SHOW! And a couple of weeks back I saw the R2J DVDs with custom English subtitles of this series on ADC! So I've been busy downloading up to now til I finally finished Volume 7 of the set! YIPEE! I'll probably watch this one again soon since it's going to be on my DVD player this time around.

I'll probaly leave all the volumes on my second HD for a few days and wait for someone to seed for and then delete them to be able to download other titles on my list. It actually occupies most of my second HD right now.

LONG LIVE GARO!

No comments:

Post a Comment