Sunday, October 3, 2010

I M O R T A L....



I've been waiting for this show for months now and now it's finally here --- it starts tomorrow I mean. In my own description, it's like US' Twilight meets the Philippines' Lobo.




ABS-CBN's newest addiction to it's Primetime Bida, IMORTAL. It's a story of "forbidden love" between a wolf and a vampire.

Also dubbed as the sequel to the ABS-CBN' Network previous Primetime Bida offering, Lobo, which starred, Piolo Pascual as Noah Ortega & Angel Locsin as Lyka Raymundo that aired around January - July 2008. Now for 2010, Angel Locsin is again a Lobo, but this time, her character, Lia Ortega, is supposedly the daughter of Noah and Lyka Ortega (of Lobo) and her newest leading man, John Lloyd Cruz, ( Yes, I say "new" because they have never been paired before.) will be Matteo Rodriguez, who's a full-blooded vampire.



Looking back, if I remember correctly in the Lobo series, main characters, Noah and Lyka got married and in the last minutes of their last episode, it showed that Lyka gave birth to twins, one boy and one girl, so if Lia is their daughter, I wonder if something will be said of Lia's twin brother in IMORTAL. I mean what happened to her parents, Noah, Lyka and her brother.

THAT WOULD BE COOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment