Friday, September 24, 2010

Pasta


I finally got this 9-disc K-Drama in my possession, thanks to ADC! This title is currently "goldened" (meaning free-leech, it does not have an effect on download ratio) together with other choice titles to celebrate ADC's Fourth Anniversary.


Lucky for me because I never had the chance to watch this drama when it first aired. (most likely I've been busy watching other dramas, other than this one that is) Anyway, now I can finally see this one on DVD, (9-disc dvd set) in all its K-Drama glory.

And since there are other good titles that are definitely worth the download that are on free-leech I think I'll be pretty busy downloading and burning in the next couple of weeks or so. Oh and let's not forget, I'm still currently downloading GARO, I'm on Disc 3.

I've gone and died in DOWNLOAD HEAVEN! (LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment