Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jejoongwon Volumes 1 & 2 Complete....

I admit I had never been into medical related k-dramas at all since I got into my k-drama obsession, and I have no idea why. I guess, the subject was never appealing to me since the beginning. I remember having this same types of shows here in the US like ER and a string of other shows like it since the early 90's. But there was this Korean drama shown this early 2010 that might change my mind about watching medical dramas...

Jejoongwon 제중원 (濟眾院)

Jejoongwon is a historical-medical drama about the first modern hospital in Korea established in 1885. I am not that familiar with the male leads, Park Yong Woo (박용우) and Yung Jun Hoon (연정훈) or I just don't remember any dramas I may have seen then in. But it does feature one of my favorite Korean actresses, Han Hye Jin (한혜진). If you're not familiar by her name, any k-drama fan might remember her as Princess/Queen Soseono in another historical drama, Jumong ( 삼한지-주몽 편) or as Na Geum Soon in Be Strong, Geum Soon, (굳세어라 금순아).

I just downloaded the comeplete 2- volume set (12 disc in all) at ADC, on free leech, (Vol 1) and half-leech (Vol.2) so now I pretty much don't have an excuse not to try and watch this historical/medical drama. I hope and pray that it doesn't end up as just one of the many titles on my still-to-watch k-drama list.

No comments:

Post a Comment