Monday, October 18, 2010

He's Beautiful....

Do any of you still have residual withdrawal for this K-Drama? I can't say I still have some but I'm very willing to re-watch this show because of it's great story line and lovable characters, especially Tae-kyung and Go Minam.... and this time around on the Director's Cut DVD!



Yes I finally found the director's cut version of it out for download on ADC, but instead of the honest-to-goodness D9 copies, the D9's were split (no. not reduced in picture quality) into D5s (2 D5 discs per 1 D9 disc) so instead of the original 10 D9 DVDs, I'll have 19 D5 discs. As much as I really wanted to skip this one and wait for someone to upload the D9, (that might not even come) I'll settle for this set for now but if I'll ever get my hands on the Director's Cut D9's (whether it be on ADC or some other source like Netflix) I'll definitely download it/copy it for the betterment of my K-Drama collection. I'm downloading disc 5 of 19 as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment