Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hunting....

Alright, I'm not going to apologize for neglecting this blog for over a week now. I've been busy with lots of other things (Ok, I won't start because I know it's just going to bore most of you.) But I've been in constant contact with most of you either by cell and text messages, so I hope that's enough to compensate for my lack of post in this blog.

One of my "multitasking" activities is Christmas Albums hunting... yep, Christmas in October! As most of you know, Christmas starts real early in the Philippines. As soon as the "BER" months start (September -December) it's officially Christmas. Now my Dad will "usually" ask me to look for MP3's of the old Christmas albums we used to have in LP format (imagine that, LPs! That old!) Of course it's expected that I'll have a hard time looking, because not all LPs had been released on CD!

Anyway, it's both fun and frustrating at the same time...

But it's okay... Christmas is pretty much just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment