Monday, September 6, 2010

Hamsterz 2 Update....

Here's an another mini update on my Hamsterz. On my last post about this game, (August 17) my two Golden Hamsterz, Kisses and Skitter were expecting their first pup, and after 10 days, Kisses gave birth to a star breed hamster I named, Patches. I named her that because she has 3 yellow star patches on her back on silver fur, which was actually weird, because Kisses (the mom) had light brown patches on white fur, while the Skitter (the dad) had black spots on white fur. How come Patches has silver fur? Odd huh?

As soon as Patches was born last August 27, Amanda, my cousin in the came visited me and asked me if I can partner Patches with her hamster Marky and I agreed. So now, here's an update on my Golden Hamsterz family.

Kisses ( Golden Hamster, Banded) 46 Days Old;
Sex : Female
Birthday : July 22
Fur : Light Brown and White fur.

Skitter (Golden Hamster, Spots) 45 Days Old;
Sex : Male
Birthday : July 23
Fur : White fur with Black spots

Patches ( Golden Hamster, Star Normal) 10 Days old;
Sex : Female
Birthday : August 27
Fur : Silver fur with 3 yellow stars

About a day or two after Patches was born, when I visited the pet store, Veronica, one of the store attendants whose hamster, Rosa is partnered with my other hamster Skye, told me (with the store owner, Carlson), that Rosa is finally pregnant and after ten days the pup will be born. And guess what? Today's the 10th day... so Rosa and Skye's pup, turned out to be a boy I named Yurri. And as the first birth in my game, Yurri had totally different fur than his parents, he has gray fur, which is normal for an ordinary hamster. Here are the updated stats of my Drawf Hamsterz family:

Skye ( Dwarf, Pied ) 36 Days Old;
Sex : Male
Birthday : August 1
Fur : Sapphire

Rosa (Dwarf, White) 173 Days Old
(Veronica's Hamster)
Sex : Female
Birthday October 11
Fur : White

Yurri ( Dwarf, Normal) 0 Days Old;
Sex : Male
Birthday : September 6
Fur : Normal


Other hamsterz not partnered with anyone...

Boo (Roboro, Normal) 5 Days Old;
Sex : Male
Birthday : September 1
Fur : Beige

Peaches (Drawf, Normal)
Sex : Female
Birthday : August 11
Fur : Pudding


Soon enough all my hamsterz slots will be full and I have to let go of some to be able to explore other breeds I haven't discovered yet. But for now, I'd like to see if Skye and Peaches would make cute pups! I might get a sapphire blue patched hamster with peach fur next time!

1 comment:

  1. Thats pretty cool, four of my hamsters are expecting their first pups and Veronica's hamster is expecting too so it should be fun though her hamster is called Alice when i went to the shop she called her Raquel :O how do i know if its Alice or a malfunctioning...?

    ReplyDelete