Saturday, September 4, 2010

Garo...

I just finished watching the series, GARO and it's movie special, Beast of The Midnight Sun. One word : AWESOME. I know it's not my usual "Super Sentai stuff" but I must admit the series literally "grew" on me. I began to like Seijima Kouga with each episode, but not as much as Rei Suzumura. Rei, who is also known as Zero, is a Garo too, but a silver one and not gold like Kouga. In the beginning Kouga and Rei hated each other's guts and fought on and on like cats and dogs, even though it's against the GARO code for Garos to fight each other.


Ray Fujita as Silver Fang Zero

But after Rei discovers that it wasn't Kouga /Golden Garo who killed his childhood sweetheart and lover. He and Kouga became very good comrades and together they both protected Kaoru and the people against the Horrors.

I heard there's going to be a new GARO movie coming out this October and it's going to be in 3D! WOW! I hope I'll get to watch it someday! Gotta love that Silver and Gold Armor! I wonder though if the new movie will have the same cast as in the series...

Coming to Japanese theaters in October 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment