Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Something Weird... On Hamsterz 2

I just had to post about this since I had been talking about my Hamsterz in my last post. As I've said yesterday, I planned on partnering Skye with my very own Peaches next ... so I went ahead and did so therefore breaking off Skye's partnership with Veronica's pet, Rosa. Now, this morning as soon as I visited my sapphire blue hamster, Skye and Rosa's (Veronica's hamster) newborn pup, Yurri, in the game, a knock on the door came and Veronica came in asking me a favor if I would agree to partner Yurri with Rosa!

I was like they're mom and son and Veronica wants them to be partners???!!! Way weird!!! Anyway, curiosity got the best of me and I agreed, thinking Yurri and Rosa's partnership might result to a new breed or something. So now, I'll just have to wait till Yurri becomes an adult and let them do it.

I wonder if real animals mate among family members too...

: MORE:

I just heard for the pet store owner, Carlson that Kisses (one of my Golden Hamsters) is pregnant again! I guess it's a lot easier for a hamster couple to mate if they'd already had pups! Dad Skitter sure had his groove on...

No comments:

Post a Comment