Monday, March 30, 2009

My Sisters Amusing Friends

Some of my sister's friends came to join us for dinner tonight and I found myself totally emersed just listening into their noisy banter around the dining table. Sometimes, I even jump in into the conversation if I knew what they were talking about. It was kind of fun actually, it's like how my own circle of friends interact with one another too. The only difference is that her friends are almost always here everyday of the week and mine really don't. We're already lucky if we saw each other once a week, but when we do meet up once in a while we have fun. thank goodness for e-mails, cellphones, and blogs... communication is still 100 % open despite schedules. Technically, I'm the only one without a schedule. They have work, I don't which sometimes I also envy but I am thankful that they never made me feel so different from them. I ♥ YOU GUYS!

I played with my sister's two adorable dogs today, which she also adoringly refers to as her kids, Jia and Miko. I even took some pictures of them with my cellphone's cemera, which came out beautifully if I do say so myself. I showed them to my sister and she so loved them, now we have to figure out a way to get the pics out of my phone to her desktop. My current cell doesn't have any bluetooth or infrared capabilities and it can receive text and multimedia messages but can't send out any. (yes it's my subscription features, not exactly my phone's fault which used to be my sister's cell. My sister used my phone upgrade to change her old cell to Blackberry and I in return get her old phone. Unfair, I know, but I really don't need a really nice sophisticated phone like blackberry and nice features like texting and multimedia extras because I just stay home. But I told her, her next phone upgrade will be mine because she already too my upgrade and I wanted to have a newer phone because what I'm using now is really old.

I'll post the dogs' pictures I took as soon as we figure out a way to get them saved out of my phone. For tomorrow my sister left me her camera to play around with when I play with the adorable doggies again.

I've heard for Xander again after quite sometime and I'm glad to hear that he's thinking of staying here with Sam and her family. He's not staying here because of me, mind you. (at least that's what I'm sure of, please don't put any malice underlying colors on his plans to stay if ever... HE'S ON HIS OWN...

No comments:

Post a Comment