Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dog Gone Day...

I spent most of the day with my sister's two pups, Jia and Miko while she and her friend had a previous engagement to attend to. It wasn't really that bad, they were pretty quiet except when they see/sense someone pass by and start barking their heads out. Sometimes neighbors' dogs bark and they tend to answer back. I had to go out of my room anyways to play with them so that they would stop barking and stuff. One mistake those was to wear something white. Once I was done playing with them my shirt started from white to dirty white. UGH! And of course, I somewhat smelled like the dogs too or maybe it's just me. (My sister's dogs are always well groomed "certified house dogs" My sister even learned how to groom them herself just to save from high grooming fees. )

I saw one of my long time friends online, Mayflor after quite some time of not seeing her for a while. She used to live in Las Vegas, NV, since she separated from her mom and dad due to a misunderstanding. She's now back in Torrance. She says she's ok with her mom, it's just that she has no intenton of going back to her parents. I guess communication with them is better than not talking to each other at all.

I also chatted with my "kumare" online. Her daughter is my godchild. It's been a while since I really last saw her too. We just get to talk on the phone occassionally and see each other on common friends' parties if there were any.

I also talked to my dad on the phone and got a few reminders from him and phone numbers too including cell phone and long distance numbers. I also got our tenants' phone number that I'd like to call tomorrow for the last netflix disk mailed to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment