Friday, March 27, 2009

First Night At My Sister's House

I know I'm late for my evening daily habit... I just had to make the most of the movie my sister and her friends popped in the DVD Player, LOVE ME AGAIN, DOWN UNDER, the movie with Angel Locsin and Piolo Pascual, since I didn't get to watch this movie in full the first time (with my mom) I just got settled in one of the rooms here and it seems very cozy. I think I'll be just fine here. I just hope my sister will keep her promise to let me bond with our house every weekend just to check on the house and my my Tivo recordings. Yes, I'm still recording shows and I am going to try to complete at least one or two of the four left halfway on my recorded shows. I'm really praying that I could at least complete Tayong Dalawa and May Bukas Pa which I really like.

I was expecting my last DVD from Netflix today and it didn't come in the mail today as expected, I hope my sister will be able to get it from the mail tomorrow so that we won't get a $20 fee if we didn't get to return it within 7 days. (our account at Netflix is on hold right now but the last disc shipped has to returned to avoid a fee to replace it.

MORE : I saw this fanart of my favorite BOF character, Ji-Hoo and Jan-Di. I just had to post it like the other 2 I had posted in one of my past posts. Eventhough, Jan-Di and Ji-Hoo aren't meant to be in the storyline, at least in this fan-art... THEY ARE.


Now can you see how very much I wanted them to be together?!

No comments:

Post a Comment