Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just Another Day Gone By....

Nothing much happened today....
I went with my parents to a beauty parlor and I had a trim as I had written in my last post. My friend, Sheila came to drop off presents for Mar's mom who's celebrating her 75th birthday this April 25. Mar is my cousin ( third degree ) who's now in Taiwan. He lived in Korea before which would have been good for me because I would like to learn Korean, but Mar isn't that fluent in Korean because he uses Ilocano more that he's supposed too. I can even imagine him talking to a Korean in the Ilocano dialect. That would be miscommunication waiting to happen! (LOL!)

:: MORE::
I got the first of two of the double disc Twilight DVD from the mail today from Netflix! I'm off to copy it for my own collection. (I am such a pirate!) My sister would love this too! She's actually the one who got me into Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series, she's so into Edward Cullen...

No comments:

Post a Comment