Friday, March 20, 2009

Cancelled Trip...

My family and I were supposed to go to San Juan De Capistrano Mission tomorrow but my Dad canceled it thinking we can switch to Sunday instead because he said we have a doctor's appointment and mom has another appointment at the beauty parlor for hair coloring.

I was hoping for the trip to get scheduled the next day, Sunday but my sister said, there's a big chance of rain that day according to the weather forecast so the trip is canceled *SIGH* I am a little disappointed because the last time I was there I didn't have a good camera to make shots of the beautiful church there and now that I do have a camera, we not going! ARGH!!!!

:: MORE ::

My Dad asked me the other day if I needed hair recoloring too but I decided to just have a trim tomorrow and tricolor hair next time preferably before my sister's big ceremony. Tricolor hair, I mean like streaks of black, blond and reddish brown (?)... I'm not sure about the shade of brown yet that I like. I'm gonna have to ask Fermin (beautician) about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment