Thursday, March 19, 2009

If I'm dreaming....PLEASE DON'T WAKE ME UP...

I was making my usual visit to one of my favorite sites, Soompi.(for the Boys Over Flowers thread of course.) and I saw a link for the BOF OST 2.5 Special Edition, (It's actually a 4 track mini cd with song collaborations by T-Max and my favorite F4 member, Kim Hyun Joong.) upon clicking the link it led me to another site and that's where I saw these pictures... it made my eyes practically pop out of the sockets!


Jun-Di -Ji-Hoo Wedding?!



Are my prayers being answered?

Ah... as much as I don't wanna get my hopes up, seeing these make me pray a little harder for a Jun-Di and Ji-Hoo ending!!! Gosh!!! THEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER!!!!

AJA! AJA! FIGHTING!!! Ji-Hoo sumbae!

If this is a dream... I won't wanna wake up....

JUST OFF THE PRESS : I found an icon version of the second picture. (as posted above) Ijust had to use it as my profile pic to savor the moment.
&hearts SIGH &hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment