Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Finally! A New Layout...

Yey!!! After looking over for what it seems like a thousand layouts already, I finally found a layout I can live with. Yesterday, it had been difficult for me to find a layout I like that can/will accommodate comments/reply for each posts I made but I decided to give up on that and installed a chatbox instead. and so because this layout,(one you're seeing now.) doesn't appear to have comment icons for posting comments, so there's a chatbox for comments on the right side. (just scroll down.) There is also a space for a music player that has my favorite songs from BOF (Boys Over Flowers) Mind you, I'm very thankful for the people who designs these layouts!!!
THEY SURE GOT TALLENT! I wish I'll be able to design my own layouts too.

MORE ::
I just discovered a site hosting HD Video episodes of BOF!!!
I would be able to see every single spore on the F4's handsome faces especially, Ji-Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment