Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blogger's Frustration & More...

Why can't I be just a *good* blogger and be satisfied with the simple layouts out there?
It's so frustrating to see a lot of cute, beautiful layouts for Blogger and I can't seem to pick one that satisfies me! I tried quite a few layouts today, actually I probably spent most of the day surfing just to find a layout that suits my taste. The few I tried today were either too narrow to accommodate the blog entries I already have or if not, the comments box for each entry is *missing* or should I say, comments/replies were not coded as visible, that means I still have to figure out that part or if not, just forget about having a comments box altogether which sucks because I love reading and replying to my friends' comments once in a while.

Anyway, I've decided to revert back to the plain black layout I've been using while I haven't decided or figured out which layout to use.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE :
I just watched Episode 11 of Kkotboda Namja (Boys Over Flowers) and I can't help but feel sorry for Ji-Hoo sumbae, who just admitted to Geum Jun-Di that he gave up the idea of pursuing her (Jun-Di) to give way to his long time friend/best friend of 15 years, Goo Joon Pyo. I felt like crying while I was watching the sad/sort of regretful expression on Ji-Hoo's face as he told her...
I was like "Can't you be mine instead?! *swoon*..." I know I'm too old for the swooning stuff but I can't help it, I've always liked the character of Rui (Japanese version), Hua Si Lei (Taiwanese version ), and now, Ji-Hoo (Korean version ) eventhough, I know there will be practically no chance for him to end-up with Jun - Di in the end, unless the Korean version, is planning to stay away from the original outcome of the story....

I COULD ONLY WISH.....

No comments:

Post a Comment