Wednesday, March 25, 2009

All Packed....

I just finally finished packing up for my stay at my sister's place. Since she said she'll drive me home during the weekends, I only packed for a week's stay. So I will have a duffel bag of clothes and another bag for my laptop. I'm not sure yet if I should bring an extra pair of shoes other than the one I'll be wearing coming in to their place (of course it depends whether I needed to wear prosthetics which meant I'll needed to bring a bigger sized shoe compared my normal sized one. ) I guess I'll know by tomorrow and if that happens I'll have an extra paper bag for another pair of shoes. I still have to go to a dental appointment tomorrow. (My last appointment before Mom and Dad leave for Manila (Philippines) this coming Friday.)

I saw the premiere episode of Richard Gutierrez's ZORRO today and it seemed ok although I felt that Richard's acting is again lacking as far as emotions are concerned. I hope his acting will evolve to something other than his usual "cardboard" acting in later episodes of this series. The set, costumes and veteran actors like Joel Torre, Jaclyn Jose, Leo Martinez, Mark Gil, Eddie Gutierrez, Sandy Andolong and Lani Mercado, playing a special role and now TJ Trinidad (transferred from ABS-CBN, now one of Annabelle Rama's talents.) are all great.

Richard is a handsome guy, that's already a given, but he needs to hone his acting skills especially on how to project different kinds of emotions, (depends on the scene of course) and not have just one "cardboard" reaction for all "emotional" scenes. GMA should invest on him since he is one of the very few popular stars on their roster by sending him to a much needed workshop. The only reason why I'm watching ZORRO is because I loved the Columbian (?) version which I only watched online in it's Tagalog Dubbed version maybe a couple of years ago or so. It was awesome! I'm not sure though if GMA's ZORRO is based on it.

MORE : Upon visiting Soompi's Boys over Flowers Thread, I saw two banners with Ji-Hoo /Jan-Di Theme. And even though I know that these two are not going to make it as a couple, it's still nice to see in these banners what an awesome couple they make.



In comparison with the Taiwanese and Japanese versions, the Korean version appears to have more Hua Si Lei/Hanazawa Rui/Yoon Ji Hoo exposure compared to the other 2 versions. As much as I like / love this character so much, and the actor playing Ji-Hoo (Kim Hyun Joong) is growing on me every second, I should be happy right?

My answer to that is a YES and NO....

Yes because of more screen time for people like me who loves to see more of Ji-Hoo and how his character will evolve to a better person now that Jan-Di is helping him break through the shell he created around himself since his parents accident, which he actually blames himself for. (He covered the eyes of his father who's driving the car at that time thus causing the accident that caused his parents' deaths)

No, because more screentime for Ji-Hoo (especially with Jan-Di) also meant prolonging the pain and the agony of Ji-Hoo's unsaid feelings for Jan-Di, which I think even if Ji-Hoo bravely faced Jan-Di and told her the truth point blank, and if ever Jan-Di agreed for both of them to try things out, Jan-Di won't be able to reciprocate the kind of love Ji-Hoo felt for her because she loves Gu Jun Pyo and no one else.

It's true, when Jan-Di first saw F4 and then a bit later on after the issuance of the notorious "red F4 You're DEAD" card. Ji-Hoo was the first F4 member that got her attention, because of all the times Gu Jun Pyo made it hard for Jan-Di, Ji-Hoo had been there for her. It would be safe enough to say that she had a crush on Ji-Hoo (but Ji Hoo is very much in love with Min Seo Hyun) and on the other hand she despised Gu Jun Pyo. But now with the tables turned 360 degrees, Ji-Hoo is now in the dilemma of letting go of his feelings for Jan-Di to give way to Gu Jun Pyo or letting his feelings be known to Jan-Di, and try to make or wait for Jan-Di to love him back.

As the saying goes, FIRST LOVE NEVER DIES...
And it definitely applies to both Gu Jun Pyo and Jan-Di
As for Ji-Hoo, I am sincerly praying for him to find someone else who will love him back and appreciate everything he can do for a woman he loves.

HEARTBROKEN FRIEND UPDATE : I'm sad to hear that she still hasn't gone back to work since the break up. (Two days and probably more.) I really think working would have been really good for her now... she needs the distraction instead of just moping around about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment