Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Dad's Birthday Weekend...

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.This weekend has been rather hectic for me and my family because of my dad's birthday. Anyway, here are some bits and pieces of our weekend and other odds and ends...

Last Thursday evening, my sister treated us to my Dad's favorite chinese restaurant and celebrate his birthday before they leave for a scheduled trip to Arizona. I ordered frog legs just to taste them and they turned out so bland. I'm not sure if it's because of how it had been cooked, but it really did taste like it was nothing, except for a little sprinkling of pepper. The menu said "Fried Frog Legs" Isn't it supposed to be a bit salty?

My favorite Filipino series, Impostor came to an end last Friday. It is one of the very few filipino shows I watched from beginning to end. I admit, one main reasons I watched the show is that I've read the pocketbook it had been based from and I got curious what changes the production are going to make on the TV Series. (This is also the same reason why I'm watching Kristine right now too, I read some of the books in the series.)

Anyway, yesterday is what I would have called "Pack Day" because a lot of packing had happened! As in literally, we helped my Dad pack box after box of assorted items to be shipped to the Philippines to slowly furnish our condominium unit there.

This morning, I just finished downloading from ADC, the Garo Movie Feature I just recently saw but now I got my own copy of the Collector's Edition DVD of it! Yey! I'm downloading Volume 1 DVD of the Garo series as I'm posting this, I'm praying I'll be able to get the whole series if not sooner, later on.

With that said, now I'm off to watch the movie again, this time on my DVD player!

EXCESS: Hamsterz update I'll post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment