Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another DS Game off my Wishlist....

Another DS game came in the mail today. I paid $ 9.99 (shipping and handling included) This time it's for Imagine Teacher. It came complete with its original case and instruction booklet. I had played with it for a couple of hours or so and so far it seems like a good game! And to think I got it as a used bargain at Amazon Marketplace.


Play teacher in this NDS virtual school...

This game has assorted educational mini games that I must admit are way too easy for me considering my age but still I had fun playing it. There are a whole bunch of games included in the Imagine Series for the Nintendo DS, and I've gotten most of the titles I would like to have, except for one, Imagine Babysitters.

THE HUNT FOR A GOOD BARGAIN GAME CONTINUES.....

No comments:

Post a Comment