Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Frustrations....and a lot more about me that others take notice....

Frustrating afternoon I had today, as I start getting into a video project my sister had requested me to do for her quite a while ago. Actually I thought I was doing great since I was already done with the first part of the video itself until I showed it to my sister this evening, and she wanted changes of course! (it would have been weird if she agreed to everything I wanna do since we are very different in creative tastes!) Besides, it's for her very special day, she has every right to complain, demand or whatever! Anyways, what made it so frustrating is that the changes she wanted were the little details (fonts, picture frames, etc.) which I thought were just ok if there weren't that many pictures to doctor/fix/enhance especially the old pictures which really needed some restoration due to old age.

So instead of doing everything on a per picture basis, I'll just restore all of the pictures required first and then work on the font design on some of the slides and then just put them on the video story which I think is the easiest part of planning unless my sister thinks of some other things to put in at the last minute.... I HOPE NOT.

ON THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THINGS...


A longtime friend of mine who also watches my favorite k-drama right now, Boys Over Flowers, sent me a very long e-mail regarding my post yesterday, in regards to liking the character of Ji-Hoo a lot. She pointed out that I may have liked Ji-Hoo a lot because the character is so much like me.

ME?

A FEMALE VERSION OF JI-HOO

That idea never came to my mind... really...

NEVER.

My friend also wrote in another paragraph of her long e-mail that one unmistakable trait that made her remember "ME" was when she watched a particular episode of BOF, wherein Ji-Hoo was very willing to let go of his love for Jandi just because he knows she will be happier with Gu-Jun-Pyo. In that aspect of making the person you love very happy by letting him or her go, I'd have to admit, Ji-Hoo and I have the same take on letting someone go for someone or something that would make that person we love in a much better position to be at his or her happiest in life.

While most of my close friends know my reasons why I had to let go of "LOVE" not just once but twice (and eventhough some of them don't really get it.) I had every reason to do so for the sake of the 2 gentlemen (I say gentlemen, because they treated me as they would treat a normal girlfriend and maybe more, since I was lacking physically but not emotionally, I hope!) I really loved and cared for.

And up to now, years later knowing that both of them are happy with their respective families, I don't feel even a hint of sadness or regret at the decisions I made back then. I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR BOTH OF THEM.

My difference with Ji-Hoo's character is that he is very capable of filling up Jan-Di's every need, both physically and emotionally and even in the HEART DEPARTMENT. He could have taken advantage of the time when Gu-Jun-Pyo left Jan-Di to fulfill his duties as the heir of SHINWA, his family's legacy, but sadly, Ji-Hoo remained a loyal friend to Gu-Jun-Pyo and chose to keep his feelings for Jan-Di to himself, which made me feel so much sympathy for him. It also kept me praying for at least letting him find another girl who would appreciate the love he can give to a girl.

So, as I've posted in my post yesterday, I wouldn't mind someone who's average looking as long as he is as sweet, loving, thoughtful and caring as Ji-Hoo....

I'M ALL HIS...

No comments:

Post a Comment