Friday, September 10, 2010

Imagine : Boutique Owner

I finally got this title on my Nintendo DS Games Collection! I received it on my mail today. I remember wanting this game as badly as Style Savvy DS when it first came out last year. So when I saw this used on Amazon.com at $9.99 ( plus shipping and handling) I didn't hesitate because it usually sells for $29 brand new. I received the game complete with game case and original cover with instruction manual and original misc inserts.



Managing my own virtual mega store comes true in this game. I can design my own
cakes, flower arrangements, jewelry and many more. I get to get behind the cash register
and gift wrap items for customers to keep them happy.

As for Style Savvy DS, I admit it is a lot better than this game but both games share the same concept as this But Style Savvy only has its focus on managing your own clothing /accessories store. You get to mix and match different clothes and styles to sell, while Imagine Boutique Owner has a little bit of everything .

I don't know when I'll get a good deal on Style Savvy DS, But I'm glad I got this game for the time being while I'm fishing out a great price for an expensive game as Style Savvy.

No comments:

Post a Comment