Sunday, March 15, 2009

Feminine Looking Guys...

After posting yesterday about my new Korean crush, Kim Hyun Joong, (김현중 ) some of my friends e-mailed me asking why I always prefer "feminine looking guys". Well I think its unfair to label them as "feminine" because they are not... they are guys, it just so happens that they got some feminine features.

Bae Yong Joon ( 배용준 )

Another good example of a guy who has feminine features is Korean actor and businessman, Bae Yong Joon. Isn't he pretty as a picture? (refer to the photo above.) I've been in love him since I've seen him in Winter Sonata.

Another actor I like is Leonardo diCaprio which started since Romeo and Juliet and Titanic too. He has a pretty face, for a guy.

IN OTHER WORDS....

I LOVE GUYS WHO ARE PRETTIER THAN ME!!! (LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment