Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Crank Calls???

I received about 3 or 4 crank calls on my cell phone today. Well, I thought they were crank calls. Because he or she took so long to answer ! Two of the calls, hung up. As it turns out, the unregistered number on my phone is no other than Alexander Ruiz. ( remember the date I had last weekend? ) Well, according to him, he got my number from Sam, and after a few minutes of just talking, he finally got to apologizing among other things.

Come to think of it.

It took him two days before he finally said he's sorry.

All I can say is better late than never.

I've already vented away non-stop on my last post...

I guess there is nothing more left to say...

I don't wanna lag on something that really didn't turn out well...

But then again, it's too early to tell...

After all, I might have caught him on a bad night or something...

WHO KNOWS?

For now, I'll delay further comments regarding what happened until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment