Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Been Busy...

I know it's been days since my last entry but a lot has been going on and of course I'm still playing catch up on my usual stuff, taping my favorite shows, reading Kitchen God's Wife again and I'm trying to find time to watch 꽃보다 남자 (Boys Before Flowers), the korean version of the original japanese comic book series, Hana Yori Dango ( 花より男子 ) which was first seen in the Taiwanese version of the series, Meteor Garden.

My spring green laptop arried yesterday and everything seems to be alright with it except that I couldn't set up a wireless connection correctly. There must be something I'm doing wrong but I've already gone for help so I won't really know if there's anything wrong until the weekend. My sister's house mate is going to look into it this coming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment